Advanced Reconstruction Dentistry
Transformation and changing lives is the reason Dr. Yuriy May entered the dental profession, and it was his passion for helping individuals feel, function and live their best and healthiest version of themselves that he became New England’s leader in advanced reconstruction dentistry, having performed hundreds of full face transformations.
When you visit Natural Dentistry, your comfort during the dental transformation journey you choose to take with us is Dr. May’s priority. Natural Dentistry will work with each individual patient and involved family members to develop a customized plan that addresses all needs, including emotional, physical, functional, facial appearance, financial considerations, timing and scheduling – all in order to deliver remarkable, life changing results to each patient ensuring they walk away with a perfect smile, ideal bite, and optimal function.
Using a combination of the latest clinical techniques, cutting-edge technology, 3D imaging with full head CAT scans, and over 800 hours of classes in smile design architecture including facial contour optimization and cranial functional design, his work has delivered exquisite and nothing short of *amazing* patient results, as reviewed by both clinicians and patients alike. Dr. May has been featured in numerous publications and is considered an expert in the area of full facial reconstruction and smile transformations.
Many travel out of state to consult and with Dr. May and he is known as a specialist for those individuals who have experienced:
- Facial Trauma
- Congenital Palatal Defects
- Chronic Diseases resulting in Bone or Tooth Loss
- Damage due to drug use
- Failed/botched Cosmetic Dentistry
- Genetic Disorders
- Dental Neglect
- Age-related deterioration
Dr. May has also performed advanced smile design for cosmetic cases, with incredible and absolutely natural results, which differs significantly from the ‘hollywood smile’ that many of Dr. May’s patients specifically avoid. Natural Dentistry has individuals in various life situations who have had sought cosmetic dental reconstruction or cosmetic enhancement, including:
- Body Building Competitions
- Post-Weight Loss Transformation
- Career Change/Promotion
- Public Relation
You may be a candidate for full mouth reconstruction if:
- Crowded Teeth: Your smile is suboptimal due to teeth crowding
- Missing Teeth: Your teeth have been lost due to decay or trauma
- Broken Teeth: Your teeth have been injured or fractured
- Worn Teeth: Your teeth have become severely worn because of long-term acid erosion (from age, foods, beverages, or acid reflux)
- Bite Misalignment & TMJ: You have ongoing jaw, muscle, or headache pain related to your bite
- Moving Dentures: Your bottom denture moves while you eat and causes discomfort
- Severely Misaligned & Damaged Teeth: Your smile needs a complete transformation
The extent of your reconstruction will depend on the condition of your teeth. Dental Reconstruction can include:
- Dental Implants (Zirconia, Biocompatible Implants)
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Bone Grafts
- Laser Gum Treatments
Why Dr. May?
Dr. May is highly trained in dental aesthetics and has completed a number of intricate full mouth rehabilitation cases and has patients in New England and Tri-State area that travel distances to work with him. He is known in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island for his intuitive sense of aesthetic composition and for his mastery in minimally invasive surgical techniques.