New Patients – Please Read This & Complete the Mandatory Checklist Below, In Advance of Your Appointment
- New Patient Appointment Request Form / New Patient Inquiry – Step 1 for a callback, or to be entered into the queue for the appointment waitlist
- New Patient Registration Forms Part 1 of 2– *Step 2 Sent Via Appointment Confirmation Email or completed here for EMERGENCY requests*
- New Patient Credit Card on File Part 2 of 2 – *Step 2 Sent Via Appointment Confirmation Email or completed here for EMERGENCY requests*
- New Patient First Appointment Diagnostic Policies & Compliance
- New Patient First Appointment Instructions
- Insurance Questions
- Traveling Patients (over 4 hours drive or flying on a plane)
Natural Dentistry New Patient Policies
At Natural Dentistry, we treat our patients with exceptional clinical service and care, and truth be told, the new patient waitlist is long for more than that reason: Dr. Yuriy May has studied, developed, and implemented some of the world’s most sought-after health therapies, currently not found in any other dental office in Connecticut and practiced by less than 1% of dentists in the USA! (Yes, our Dr. Yuriy May is Connecticut’s Best Dentist 2017 and is in the top 1% of dentists in the country!) In addition, his smile makeover and full mouth reconstruction work has won awards, accolades, been published; this is perpetuated by the fact that Dr. Yuriy May continuously produces amazing esthetic dental results for local media personalities, actors, politicians, entrepreneurs, doctors, authors, business executives, professional athletes, and extremely health conscientious individuals. Due to the success of Dr. Yuriy May’s treatments and the rigorous protocols he has developed to optimize aesthetic and clinical results, all new patients must comply with our New Patient Protocols and Diagnostic Policies.
While we’d love to accommodate our new patients in everything our team can, there is no flexibility in the new patient diagnostic policies and all patients must be in compliance with the protocol or will, unfortunately, be dismissed before meeting with the doctor at the start of their first appointment. While this rarely happens, it’s Natural Dentistry’s philosophy to be fully transparent with our valued and prized existing and new patients. Please carefully read the New Patent Policy below to determine whether our protocol is acceptable to you and whether you are going to become a new patient. If you’ve already booked your appointment prior to reading the New Patient Policy and wish to cancel your appointment, please do so within 1 week (7 days) to avoid a late cancellation fee! (Fridays/Saturday/Sundays don’t count as we are not open during those times)
Sidenote: Our new patients and are so grateful they considered us – but protocols must be followed for diagnostic procedures as outline in this document, otherwise, they wouldn’t be “protocols” – right?)
Natural Dentistry’s New Patient Appointment Diagnostics
All new patients must undergo the New Patient Policies which include the below mandatory diagnostics and documentation collected at the first appointment (in our office) in order for accurate, appropriate and timely diagnosis and treatment plan by Dr. Yuriy May. If you bring in records from outside offices (PAs, CBCT scans, MRIs, X-Rays, etc) they will be reviewed but will NOT qualify for opting out of the New Patient Policy mandatory diagnostics that need to be done in our office on the first appointment.
All new patients must undergo the below during their first appointment prior to seeing Dr. Yuriy May:
- 3D CBCT (Conebeam 3D Scan of their jaws and teeth) ultra low dose radiation – 11 second scan – okay if pregnant/breastfeeding/oncology diagnosis
- Microbial Plaque & Saliva Analysis (Microscope Slide and Microscope Monitor) pathogens/spirochetes/endotoxin analysis
- 3D Digital Impressions (Full Color)* only for patients with certain restorative needs
- Professional Photo Studio: HD Photography of the Face & Teeth for documentation only
- Intraoral HD Photos (lingual surfaces of teeth, oral mucosa, tissue ties)
- Digital Bitewings or Peri-Apical Radiographic Images *low dose exposure
- Physical Head & Neck Exam: Cranial Bones, TMJ, Neck Lymphatics, Tonsils
- Kinesiology Testing* when applicable
New adult patients refusing a CBCT, digital bitewings, facial photos and/or intraoral scans will not be scheduled for a new patient appointment as we are explicit about the MANDATORY diagnostics PRIOR to your scheduling. If you do not comply while in the office, you be asked to leave prior to entering the office and will not have the opportunity to meet with the doctor. We hope all our new patients understand how important it is to undergo all diagnostics for a comprehensive, accurate, well-considered, clinically optimal, and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan.
In order to make all our amazing new patients experience the ultimate experience at Natural Dentistry, we would like you to come in with a positive attitude, an open mind, and prepare to be wowed.
Below is a shortlist of what we’d like you to do on your first appointment, so we can be ready to give you the ultimate experience – dentistry like you’ve never experienced it before:
(The list below is meant to be a little fun and lighten the mood for some seriously ill patients – for those that are offended, and don’t be offended (this explanation is just for you!). We welcome patients from ALL walks of life, from those very debilitated patients with oncology, Lyme, CIRS, autoimmune, MS, ALS, Crohn’s and other serious diagnoses – to those to handle life beautifully no matter what their challenges are. We love patients with a great attitude and an ability to laugh!)
- You brushed your teeth prior to the appointment
- All your new patient forms completed, especially a detailed medical history
- You arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of your appointment
- You read and understood the financial agreement and signed it
- Be Photoshoot Ready (smile!):
If a female: You wear your best makeup, style your hair and wear an outfit that makes you feel confident
If a male: You shave (or trim your facial hair), brush your hair, wear a shirt that makes you feel handsome
- Google your questions before you come (preparation is your friend)
- Bring your typed-up questions, after you’ve done some research
- Prepare to see the most amazing version of yourself and your smile – a virtual smile makeover that blows most people away (don’t be surprised – keywords: Award-winning smile design specialist)
- Ladies, bring lip gloss/lipstick to freshen up before the photoshoot!
- Have fun, bring good energy, keep your mind open, and remember – Dr. May is here to help you feel great, look great and be great.
In case you need to cancel your appointment, please cancel as early as possible, 7 days in advance, to avoid being charged the late cancellation fee. If you haven’t done your ONLINE NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORMS within 48 hours of scheduling your new patient appointment (1 of 2 and 2 of 2) your appointment will be canceled. If you haven’t done your forms, you will NOT be able to reschedule the appointment until you go back to your new patient forms (original confirmation email or top of this page) and complete them AND you will be asked prepay for the new patient appointment, IN FULL to reschdule.
Dr. May has a waitlist – if you can’t make it, Natural Dentistry wants to help the health and beauty of another deserving patient – we’re here to benefit all!