Dental Warranty for Connecticut’s Best Dentist on Implants and for All(1,2) Restorations
No-Fault Dental Warranty from Natural Dentistry
Patient experience alongside patient health is the most important aspect to Dr. Yuriy May of Natural Dentistry – Connecticut’s most prestigious, health conscientious, and esthetically renowned dental practice. This warranty is an additional cost (and not included in the cost of services) and is available for your peace of mind, and is not necessary. If you’d like to learn more, please visit https://www.mydentalwarranty.com
A 5 year, no questions asked(2) dental warranty policy is available to purchase for all restorations(1) including:
- Dental Implants
- Zirconia Dental Implants & Ceramic Dental Implants
- Dental Abutments
- Crowns (including premium E-Max crowns)
- Veneers (Lithium Disilicate, Composite, E-Max)
- Bone Grafts
- Tissue Grafts
- Tissue Contouring
- Crown Lengthening
- Hybrid Implant-Supported Bridges
- Hybrid Implant-Supported Full Arch Prosthesis (All On 4 / All On 6)
- Implant Supported Dentures (Permanent & Removable)
For more questions, please talk to your dedicated patient concierge in our office. We are the only biological and award-winning smile design practice offering a restoration warranty on all eligible dental work, as outlined in the procedures above. As with any insurance policy, it is important to read the fine print and understand what is required to keep the policy in good standing (in force) for the duration of its 5 year term.
- All Restorations corresponds to the list outline above. If a procedure is not mentioned above, please call our office to find out whether it qualifies for the warranty.
- No-Fault Dental Warranty requires carries an additional fee and needs to be purchased separately with procedures. Specific guidelines must be followed including for the No Fault Warranty to be in-force that includes continued re-care (every 6 months minimum) and preventative care appointments. Failing to maintain scheduled dental health visits with preventative care will void the warranty along with being non-complaint with recommendations or seeing other dental providers for care.